You have a story to share, and this book can help make it happen. Get Psyched: The Therapist’s Guide to the Art and Business of Public Speaking is a comprehensive guide for integrating public speaking into your career in psychology. Psychotherapists, counselors, researchers, and students alike can learn everything from identifying your topic to marketing yourself as a speaker. Get Psyched can help you:
- Choose a strong topic
- Find and land speaking gigs
- Develop a stellar presentation
- Perform with confidence
- Master the Q&A
- Negotiate compensation for paid events
- Avoid speaker burnout
- …and more!
My best bud, colleague, and marketing genius Dr. Daniel Wendler wrote Clicking with Clients to help therapists feel confident in marketing their practice online. If you want a practical guide to launching your website, attracting new clients and growing your practice through the web, this is your book.
Inside, you’ll learn step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Build and design a website
- Attract new clients through SEO, social media, and online advertising
- Protect your privacy online
- Self-publish a book to share your expertise
- And more!
- The Practice of the Practice – An excellent resource for therapists looking to start and build a private practice.
- Brighter Vision – Brighter Vision is a therapist and psychologist website design company that I’ve worked with for the past few years. Great group of folks with highly affordable pricing for web services.
- Marketing For Therapists – Perfect for anyone looking to learn the basics of online marketing and sign up for services such as Google Adwords, SEO, and content writing.